Friday, January 17, 2014

Being Truthful

Being truthful always gets you places.  You never stay in the same spot, unless your in a situation with another person who honestly wants nothing to do with you.  If you were to tell someone that you liked them your position in relationship won't suddenly boost up into a dating mode.  Sometimes, you get left in the dust and you have to deal with it because there is nothing you can do for someone that wants nothing to do with you.

However the other side of this could be that they don't want to hurt you, or they don't want to get you into trouble.  This situation arises when you lie to your parents, but they don't punish you because they have had just about enough as well.

I don't know what I would do with someone in love with me, or with my child.  What I do know is that I wouldn't tell them not to talk to me, and I would never ignore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment