Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Great Garden?

The Good-for-Nothing Garden is an article about a man who has a garden that he feels is useless.  I see that he has a vast amount of land and I feel like he should be using his garden.  Instead, he lets the farmers do the work, he doesn't pay attention when the garden needs maintenance and he cooks food from store bought items when he could have picked them in his garden.

I have such a small area to plant a garden and I would be thrilled to be able to plant a bunch of crops, including an aesthetic arrangement of flowers.  My idea of an ideal garden is anything that has a crop growing.  My dream garden though is a very different image; all the crops must be thriving, surrounded by gorgeous decorations like those constantly found on Pinsterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment